The World Health Organisation’s definition of wellness is “A state of complete physical, mental and social wellbeing and not merely an absence of disease or infirmity”.
It is a lifelong process of moving towards enhancing your physical, Intellectual, emotional, social, spiritual and environmental wellbeing.
This state of optimal wellbeing maximizes an individual’s potential and efficiency.
Over the last 10 to 15 years India is slowly but surely moving towards a better economic prosperity leading large number of the educated population to longer hours at the office and veering away from the outdoor and other sports activities.
Esther Group found an urgent need to provide an outdoor environment to a time-starved family or individual and put back the vibrance of life into them.
We also provide the best outdoor facility to build your teams for efficient business.
Camp Revive has partnered with the market leaders – Break Through, to provide the following :
- Team power (Team Building)
- High Performance Culture (An Overview of High performance characteristics)
- HPC Follow up Programs 1-2 days 20-40 This program is after the HPC as a follow up. A
- Bonding + High Performance Culture
- Conflict Prevention(Creating a Social Contract)
- Responding to Conflict (Conflict Management)
- Leadership Shifts 1-2days 20-40 Leadership is influence; influencing the thinking,
- Managers as Capacity Builders
- Ownership by stretching to over perform
- High Performance Culture and ownership
- Programs Duration Participants Synopsis of the Program
- 2 Days High Performance Culture
- PDA Profiling and personal
- Coaching at Clients office
- PDA +High Performance Culture
- Next Level Leaders Entire program
- On boarding or Induction
- (Reinforcing company vision and values)
- Offsite programs (Program run at Clients choice of venue like resorts)
- Cultural Transformation Tools (CTT)- Barrets Values Centre
For bookings contact us at email@example.com